L4E Deployment Schedule
Deployment Schedules (A-Z):
Please check this page regularly to see currently scheduled and past deployments.
Please note that you have to login to your SFUSD Google account in order to view the information below.
Additional Scheduling Information:
- High School device exchange events are ongoing and will continue through the end of January 2019.
- Middle School device exchange events will begin mid- to late-January and run through early to mid-February.
- K-8 School device exchange events will begin early to mid-February and conclude by the end of February.
- Elementary School device exchange events will begin in March 2019 and conclude by the end of the 2018-2019 SY.
- Any educator issued a Chromebook as part of the L4E program can submit a ticket at help.sfusd.edu and immediately schedule an exchange at the DoT Help Desk or Support Team Offices
If your site has already participated in a scheduled exchange process, submit a ticket to participate in the exchange process after the fact.
Educators missing an exchange event must submit a Help Desk ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org and make arrangements to schedule a time to exchange devices at either the SFUSD Help Desk or SFUSD Support Office. Please follow applicable guidelines on the main L4E page.
Eligible educators can pick up a device at:
SFUSD Help Desk
Site Location: Room 1 (Basement)
Monday through Friday between 7:30am - 5:00pm (excluding holidays)
SFUSD Desktop Support
Call: 415-615-8910, 415-615-8915 or 415-615-8903 if gate is locked.
Monday through Friday between 8:30am - 5:00pm (excluding holidays)
Note: Please email device request to email@example.com using your SFUSD email address. Tickets will enable the DoT Team to verify eligibility in advance and greatly speed up the process, saving you valuable time. Those dropping in without a processed ticket may take twice as long to get a device or wait simply to discover they are unable to receive a device at this time.