What would you like more information on?
Check Your Eligibility & Prepare to Receive an L4E Device in 3 Simple Steps:
To be eligible for the Laptops for Educators (L4E) Program you must:
- Be an active San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) employee
- Be able to log into your @SFUSD.edu email address.
- Change your default password given by HR when originally hired.
- A minimum of .5 Full-Time Employment (FTE)
- Have an eligible job classification
Prior to moving forward, please ensure you have received notice from HR with a district employee ID and district username and password credentials for your SFUSD @sfusd.edu e-mail address. You will not be able to receive or login to a district issued device without a district-issued email account and password.
Pick up an L4E device at a designated deployment site. See the Deployment Schedule page for dates, times, and locations, updated frequently.
Note: Please email device request to email@example.com using your SFUSD email address. Tickets will enable the DoT Team to verify eligibility in advance and greatly speed up the process, saving you valuable time. Those dropping in without a processed ticket may take twice as long to get a device or wait simply to discover they are unable to receive a device at this time.