Do you want your students documenting their learning and creating their own positive digital footprint by making ePortfolios? Get started by emailing Ricardo Elizalde (email@example.com).
What are ePortfolios? ePortfolios
- Provide an opportunity for students to reflect on their own learning and share the story of their learning journey using a variety of digital artifacts.
- Support the development of student agency, authority, & identity as identified in SFUSD’s Dimensions of Teaching and Learning.
- Can be used to construct a dynamic blended learning environment that supports personalized learning and development pathways, two important focus areas in the 10 Big Shifts of SFUSD’s Vision 2025.
- Help students in the admissions process to universities.
- Are used in many professional fields.