Do you want your students documenting their learning and creating their own positive digital footprint by making ePortfolios? Get started by emailing Ricardo Elizade (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What are ePortfolios? ePortfolios
- provide an opportunity for students to reflect on their own learning and share the story of their learning journey using a variety of digital artifacts.
- support the development of student agency, authority, & identity as identified in SFUSD’s Dimensions of Teaching and Learning.
- can be used to construct a dynamic blended learning environment that supports personalized learning and development pathways, two important focus areas in the 10 Big Shifts of SFUSD’s Vision 2025.
- helps students in the admissions process to universities.
- are used in many professional fields.