Digital Learning & Enablement
DLE reflects on the Alliance for Excellent Education definition of Digital Learning:
- instructional practice that effectively uses technology to strengthen a student’s learning experience
- emphasizes high-quality instruction
- provides access to challenging content, feedback through formative assessment, opportunities for learning anytime and anywhere, and individualized instruction
to ensure all students reach their full potential to succeed in college and a career in the 21st century.
Connect with your Cohort Partner!
Feel free to reach out to your Cohort Partner if you haven't yet had the chance. Our team is ready to support and thought partner on your digital learning needs to bring students access and opportunities to thrive in a 21st century digital world.
A goal of ours is to make sure that learners and users of our district systems such as Google, Synergy, and Master Scheduling are set up for success. To help meet that goal, our team:
- provides in-person professional development,
- develops online content for self-paced and personalized learning,
- supports LEAD cohorts and C&I Departments,
- leads district initiative projects such as
- Digital Learning Facilitator Community,
- Digital Citizenship,
- Digital Portfolios & Storytelling
- Digital Skills Scope & Sequence
- Online & Blended Learning
- imagines how we can leverage digital tools for productivity and pedagogy.