Welcome to the Digital Learning & Enablement! We are a fun team of creators and innovators, ready to partner with you on your digital endeavors! DLE (as we’re often referred to) offers many different support roles that help actualize and realize Vision 2025 and Transform Learning. Transform Lives.
DLE reflects on the Alliance for Excellent Education definition of Digital Learning:
- instructional practice that effectively uses technology to strengthen a student’s learning experience
- emphasizes high-quality instruction
- provides access to challenging content, feedback through formative assessment, opportunities for learning anytime and anywhere, and individualized instruction
to ensure all students reach their full potential to succeed in college and a career.
A goal of ours is to make sure that learners and users of our district systems such as Google, Synergy, and Master Scheduling are set up for success. To help meet that goal, our team:
- provides in-person professional development,
- develops online content for self-paced and personalized learning,
- supports LEAD cohorts and C&I Departments,
- leads district initiative projects such as
- Tech Lead Program,
- Digital Citizenship,
- Online/ Blended Learning
- imagines how we can leverage online tools for productivity and pedagogy.